A number of US sources list Thomas, Isabel and Sarah as children or Richard and Marjery, including "Genealogy Dictionary of New England" by Savage, 974 D2s Vol. 3. I have not done the English research on this family.
Above note from Yvonna Tyrrel
Richard Park, was a proprietor in Camb., 1636, and of Camb. farms, (Lexington,) 1642. His house was near the Cow Common, in Camb. In a division of lands, in 1647, he had eleven acres in Camb. Village, bounding W. on Mr. Edwrad Jackson's land, and the highway to Dedham was laid out through it, in 1648. The very ancient dwelling house upon this lot, which was pulled down about 1800, was supposed to have been built by him.
Source: "History of Newton Massachusetts" by Francis Jackson
RICHARD PARKE was born in England about 1595. He married first, Margery, daughter of Hon. Jasper Crane. She died in Massachusetts, perhaps on Sept. 1, 1656, as Richard married second, “after Sept. 1, 1656,” Sarah, widow of Love Brewster, the latter having died about 1650, the son of Elder William Brewster of the Mayflower. Richard died in Newton, Mass., in 1665, and Sarah removed to Duxbury, Mass., dying there a widow on April 26, 1601.
Richard Parke came from Hadleigh, county Suffolk,England, and there is some reason to believe that he was a relative of Deacon William Parke of Roxbury,Mass.,and Samuel Park of Medford, Mass., and perhaps of Thomas Park of Stonington, Conn.
Richard Perk, miller, 33, with wife Margery, 40, Isabell, 7, and ELIZABETH, 4, sailed from London in the Ship Defence, on Aug. 10, 1635, with Reverend Thomas Shepard's company, arriving in Boston on Oct. 3, 1635. They Settled in Cambridge, Mass., that year, and Richard was a proprietor of Cambridge Farms (now Lexington) in 1642. In a division of land in 1647 he had eleven acres in Cambridge Village (now Newton), “on the south side of the river, bounded by Edward Jackson's land on one side, near the Cow Common.” The highway toDedham, Mass., was laid out through this land in 1647. In the division of land on the Shawshine River in 1652 he had Lot 78, 100 acres. A very ancient dwelling house which was pulled down in 1800, was supposed to have been built by him. Previous to 1652 he owned a large tract of land in the northwest part of the village. It contained 600 acres which he probably bought of Reverend Thomas Shepard or his heirs.
He served as constable in Newton in 1656, and in 1657 was one of the committee, with Edward and John Jackson and Samuel Hyde, to lay out and settle highways in the village. Cambridge Village desired to be set of f from Cambridge, and during the ensuing controversy he sent a petition in 1661 to the General Court of Massachusetts at Boston, praying to retain his connection with the Cambridge church. In 1663 he was released from training on account of age. He signed a petition to the General Court in 1664, asking it to address His Majesty the King, approving the established government, and praying that it be continued.
“The early settlers of Newton numbered at most twenty-two, among them Jackson, Fuller, Ward, Hyde, Park, Wiswall, Prentice and Trowbridge. These men exercised a leading influence in all the affairs of the town.” A marble pillar was erected in 1852, near the place where the first meeting house stood, with the names of the first settlers inscribed an the four faces. On the west side is the name of Richard Parke.
His will of July 12, 1665, was witnessed by Elder Wiswall and Captain Hugh Mason. He left to his “only son thomas' all his housing and lands in Newton, after the death of his wife, Sarah. All but the 600 acres with buildings was equally divided between his two daughters, Isabell and ELIZABETH. In the inventory of his estate taken by JOHN SHERMAN and John Spring on Oct. 19, 1665, the dwelling house, barn, outhousing and 600 acres of land, 'although 20 acres is broken up,” was appraised at £660; 20 acres elsewhere, £100; whole amount £972.' After his death his widow Sarah removed to Duxbury, where she was a member of the Plymouth First Church.
Source: Thomas Farr of Harpswell, Maine by Edith Bartlett Sumner
EMIGRATION: With wife Margery on the ship "Defence" from London on Aug 10, 1635.